I'm on vacation. I'm not thinking about writing. At all!
My biggest decision this week is whether or not to color my hair again. I've always told my hairstylists that I want to go gray gracefully. They've always assured me there wasn't enough gray to worry about it.
I don't think that's true now.
So...do I add highlights? Go another round of full coverage? Or just let it go? Decisions, decisions. Good thing my current hairstylist is my daughter. I'll probably just tell her to cut and color it however she thinks is best.
I wonder what I'll look like...